Dream of Today as a Gift

"Ya... stop all the dream thing when I can't even keep my job..."

"What if I like my life now, so what if I don't dream.... that doesn't make me any poorer..."

"Ah ya... don't waste my time lah... can dream make me richer overnight....."

These are some of the comments I received from my friends when I break the news to them about this blog. Discouraging right?

NO, of cause not.

Why do you need people to tell you what is good for you, when only you know yourself best?

Why let somebody's comments stop you from achieving something out of your life?

Why let the environment take control of your life when you can?

You owned your life and thats why you should control it, embrace it and enjoy it... as the saying goes,

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift

So why not enjoy it and achieve something out of it.

I've recently come across something on the net that never fails to inspires me and make me dream . So enjoys...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites